Own your own land

If you own your own land and want to put a park home or lodge on it you will need to get planning permission from your Local Authority. However, we can supply you with a layout plan and elevations which the Local Authority will need in order to consider your application. The best course of action would be to have an informal conversation with a planning officer who will indicate if the proposal is likely to be upheld. If the planning officer has specific requirements then we can design these into your park home.


Please contact us for further information as a Prestige and Homeeseker park home or lodge could be ideal.